1. Since opening we have remained at full to capacity (8-11 families at a time)
2. We have maintained an active wait list (we also offer referrals and assist families with placement in the event that we are at capacity)
3. We have housed over 69 families and a total of 115 children
4. Moms are provided with different courses by the case manager and interns such as budgeting, self care, coping skills, and mental health awareness classes.
5. Our dedicated team assist moms with job searching and career readiness skills. Which results in all our residents have gained or increased employment opportunites.
6.While every situation is different, on average, women and their children stay approximately 3 months in our program.